- Thread -

Forums :: General Chat :: Welcome Back All! Add to Favourites 1 2 

Chase Dallas
One of the Boys
Fame: 5 / 0
Activity: 20
View My Profile

Welcome Back All!Created on, 18 Sep 2017 | #1

So it's been nearly half a year since the server went down and I was just wondering whats everybody been doing since and what do you plan to do on the new server :)

Altis will be freed...

Quote Reply 1  0 

Josh Houston
A Community Hero
Fame: 9 / 0
Activity: 10
View My Profile

Created on, 12 Sep 2017 | #2

Gonna ask you to blog that...

Nice one for making this post mate, I think a new cycle means a new start for many of us, which I'm sure many will be happy and sad about. For me, however, this is an excellent opportunity for me to grant the police gratitude in which was not previously served, and as an assigned Deputy Commissioner, it will be my duty to ensure role play of the Police is up to standards, therefore the whole community can call them friends, not foes. This I'm sure may be a hard task, though to ensure the community stays up to its standards, role play is key, and a major factor of role play is the Police. What about you?

Paul, Sean
Terrorist

Quote Reply 2  0 

Chase Dallas
One of the Boys
View My Profile

Created on, 12 Sep 2017 | #3

I feel like becoming Rebel when the time feels right but hope to find some great RP in the police force when I join. I hope I can aid you in your fight against the tyrannical crime lords ruling over Altis :P

Altis will be freed...

Quote Reply 0  0 

Squirrel

A Community Hero
Fame: 10 / 0
Activity: 37
View My Profile

Created on, 12 Sep 2017 | #4

I feel like becoming Rebel when the time feels right but hope to find some great RP in the police force when I join. I hope I can aid you in your fight against the tyrannical crime lords ruling over Altis :P

Comment by: Chase Dallas, 12 Sep 2017
So you are going to join the cops to fight against the rebels....and then going to join the rebels? Hahahaha irony much?

Damn man you really are some turncoat! :D

Quote Reply 0  0 

Zak Barboza
One of the Boys
Fame: 1 / 0
Activity: 3
View My Profile

Created on, 13 Sep 2017 | #5

CSGO is love, CSGO is life

Quote Reply 1  0 

Chase Dallas
One of the Boys
View My Profile

Created on, 14 Sep 2017 | #6

It's more to do with the fact I was rebel pre the server going down and I might wanna rejoin because it wasn't doing too great when we didn't even have a Warlord. I may go with Army this time round but we'll have to see

Altis will be freed...

Quote Reply 0  0 

Jim Capone

A Community Legend
Fame: 29 / 0
Activity: 42
View My Profile

Created on, 14 Sep 2017 | #7

What have I been doing since the server? As you dudes on my Steam friends list will know, I haven't been on Steam, or the computer for months now. After the server went down I decided to explore outside and get my old social life back.

As such, I have been hammering the gym with my boys non-stop, eating healthy and swimming 2 hours a day.

The gym progress so-far...

It's okay to question your sexuality after viewing that picture, chaps!

Also got a new job doing computer software engineer, so crafting website applications, etc. I'll try bring some of my new learnt skills into our community website when I get time.

So, server related stuff. I will be handing everything over to the administration boys and simply jumping on to game when I can. So if you require admin related stuff, I won't be the person to ask. If you're wanting to game with your boy and have a good laugh, give me a shout!

Miss you all, see you soon.

Ps - server should be up end of September, lads. We're all working hard to get the server up as quick as possible.

Peace!

Jim Capone
Three Lions Gaming Administration Team

Quote Reply 3  0 

Squirrel

A Community Hero
Fame: 10 / 0
Activity: 37
View My Profile

Created on, 14 Sep 2017 | #8

Jim? Who is that guy blocking the awesome view of the wallpaper?! Get him out of the way! I am trying to admire the true beauty here! :D

Quote Reply 0  0 

Matty
One of the Boys
Activity: 14
View My Profile

Created on, 14 Sep 2017 | #9

thats been saved for the wank bank......

Matty

Quote Reply 3  0 

Luke Twinkletoe
A Community Legend
Fame: 2 / 0
Activity: 19
View My Profile

Created on, 14 Sep 2017 | #10

thats been saved for the wank bank......

Comment by: Matty, 14 Sep 2017
Jesus christ... now that you moved closer to him irl you should have enough wank bank material already!

Luke Twinkletoe

Quote Reply 0  0 

Patrick O'Finnegan
Activity: 8
View My Profile

Created on, 15 Sep 2017 | #11

After 3LG went down I tried not playing any more, but the void was there, so I ended up moving to Reborn and joining the police straight off the bat, which was good craic.
Apart from that, I've been away working in France as a chef for the past 3 months, did a wee drive up to Netherlands for a mini holiday, and now I'm back, and looking for something fresh.

Patrick O'Finnegan
Altis Police Department
Task Force Officer

Quote Reply 4  0 

Jim Capone

A Community Legend
Activity: 42
View My Profile

Created on, 15 Sep 2017 | #12

Patrick my man, give me a shout if you decide to jump on the server again.

Jim Capone

Quote Reply 0  0 

1 2 

Server Down - Our Arma 3 server is currently offline

*Website Changes - Bare With Me
Gentlemen, I will be leaving the website up while I make some live changes. I will be making the......

18 Sep 2017  

*Latest News - Talks of a New Server
Guys, I know its been a long time since we all spoke and gamed together. The original......

05 Sep 2017  

© Three Lions Gaming - Computer Gaming Community - 2015 / 2016 DoveCreation UK