New member Jacky Rasta has just joined our gaming community

- Thread -

Forums :: Member Introductions :: Paddy Irishman Add to Favourites

Patrick O'Finnegan
Fame: 5 / 0
Activity: 8
View My Profile

Paddy IrishmanCreated on, 04 Apr 2017 | #1

Hey guys, most of you know me as Patrick O'Finnegan, either through having a chat on my regular patrol or when I'm arresting you, usually the latter.
However, my name is actually Dave, 22, from Northern Ireland, and I'm a Computer Games Development student (programmer) about to graduate from university. Interests include restraining people, shooting people with rubber bullets, and giving guided tours of the wonderful Kastro Castle, however I also do enjoy rock/metal music, travelling, games, and stereotypically I do enjoy a wee drink.
Started the server as army as I was lucky enough to join on the recruitment day, then after the recent changes I joined the Task Force Unit where I've definitely had my most fun. Since I've started the server my game time on Arma has jumped from around 140 hours to 334 as of now, so you might say that I enjoy playing with you guys. It's a really great community that's here, you're all very welcoming, this is the first time I've actually enjoyed playing an RP server, have had a lot of great times, and look forward to having more.

Now I leave you with a picture of me on a horse.

Patrick O'Finnegan
Altis Police Department
Task Force Officer

Quote Reply 1  0 

Server Down - Our Arma 3 server is currently offline

*Website Changes - Bare With Me
Gentlemen, I will be leaving the website up while I make some live changes. I will be making the......

18 Sep 2017  

*Latest News - Talks of a New Server
Guys, I know its been a long time since we all spoke and gamed together. The original......

05 Sep 2017  

© Three Lions Gaming - Computer Gaming Community - 2015 / 2016 DoveCreation UK